Subject: [amos-list] Shitshitshit!
From: "Sasu Lintula" <[email-masked]>
To: "Amos-list" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 11:47:08 +0300

From:	"Sasu Lintula" <[email-masked]>

Hi,
Could anyone please help? I managed spill water on my computer desk. Miggy
and most of my disks on it survived but Pinball Fantasies   -disks are now
corrupted:( I know this sounds a bit lame but is it possible for anyone to
send them to me? This is irritating 'cause those disks were really
original:(((  I really need those disks - I use PBF to evaluate all ball
movements and hits with my Pinball Construction Kit. I've already downloaded
demo of it from aminet but it's nothing like the original:(

At the same time I could ask if there's anyone volunteer for beta testing of
PBCK or actually just player-version of it. I think I can manage to complete
a beta of it within a month!  Just send me (directly) your miggys specs...
The beta-version is meant especially for Blade Runner -fans;)

[Sasu Lintula]

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

You can WIN $100 to Amazon.com!
http://www.onelist.com
If you join ONElist�s FRIENDS & FAMILY program.  See homepage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html